There are so many wonderful reasons to call St. Mary, Star of the Sea your parish home!
- We are a parish full of warm and welcoming parishioners. Whether you’re a new face or a long-time parishioner, you’ll always feel welcome!
- Our church is not only an intimate worship space but a historic landmark in the heart of downtown Oceanside.
- There’s always something going on! We have a wide variety of events throughout the week, each designed to provide our diverse parish with ways to connect and grow. We also have a lot of fun – check out the photos from some of our recent events!
- We are a multi-cultural, and multi-generational, parish. With Mass times in both English and Spanish, and a special Children’s Liturgy every Sunday at 10:00am, you’ll find the perfect Mass for you!
- We offer so many ways for you and your family to get involved. We are each called to share the gifts we have been given, and our many ministries provide opportunities for you to share your talents and connect with others.
- Our parish preschool and K-8 school offer a loving, safe, and faith-filled education for your children!
We encourage you to come by, see what we’re all about, and even become a parishioner. We know you’ll love it here as much as we do!