We know this is a challenging time for everyone, and we want you to know we are here for you.
- You can contact the Parish Office via phone or email anytime and/or leave a message with the answering service and it will be returned as soon as possible.
- If you would like to speak with Father G, you may reach him directly at 760-828-8982.
- The church will be open from 7:30am – 10:30am for personal visitation and prayer
Jesus Christ, you traveled through towns and villages “curing every disease and illness”.
Come to our aid now, that we may experience your healing love.
Jesus Christ, healer of all, stay by our side in this time of uncertainty and sorrow.
Be with those who have died from the virus. May they be at rest with you in your eternal peace.
Be with the families of those who are sick or have died.
As they worry and grieve, defend them from illness and despair.
Be with the doctors, nurses, researchers, and all medical professionals
who seek to heal and help those affected and who put themselves at risk in the process.
May they know your protection and peace.
Be with the leaders of all nations.
Give them the foresight to act with charity and true concern
for the well-being of the people they are meant to serve.
Give them the wisdom to invest in long term solutions what will help prepare for
or prevent future outbreaks.
May they know your peace, as they work together to achieve it on earth.
whether we are home abroad, surrounded by many people suffering from this illness or only a few,
Jesus Christ, stay with us as we endure and mourn, persist and prepare.
In place of our anxiety, give us your peace.
Jesus Christ, heal us. AMEN.
Below are some resources to assist you during this time:
- View video messages from Father G on our YouTube Channel
- Letter from Bishop McElroy and Father G
- San Diego Diocese
- Online Sunday Mass / Misas por Internet