Welcome to St. Mary, Star of the Sea
Roman Catholic Church
We are located in beautiful Oceanside, California in northern coastal San Diego County. This historic Catholic Church dates back to 1927. When you walk inside you will enjoy the Spanish Revival style architecture, designed by Los Angeles architect Emmet G. Martin. Look up to enjoy the intrinsic details of this church including the beautiful carved rafters and the stained glass windows. Step out the front of the Church on Pier View Way to see the famous Oceanside Pier, the longest wooden pier on the Pacific Coast.
St. Mary Star of the Sea has a diverse multi-cultural congregation. Including our Military families from nearby Camp Pendelton Marine Corps Base. St. Mary Star of the Sea Roman Catholic Church welcomes everyone to participate in our Christian services. The calendar page has all events and mass times available. Please like us on Facebook to share with friends, family and visitors.
This website has been prepared to help acquaint you with our Parish and to welcome you to attend one of our many servies. We welcome your participation at Mass and other religious
services, in parish social events, and in the general life of the Parish. We want you to feel at home and at ease in our wonderfully diverse Parish.
We are the Body of Christ.
Yours in Christ,
Reverend Michael A. Diaz
- Saturday 5:00 PM English Vigil Mass 6:30 PM Spanish Vigil Mass
- SUNDAY MORNING 7:30 AM English Mass 9:00 AM English Mass (Traditional) 10:30 AM English Mass (Contemporary)12:15 PM Spanish Mass5:00 PM English Mass
- Weekdays Monday - Friday 8:00 AM
- Adoration Tuesday 8:30 AM to 7:00 PMWed-Fri 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Confessions 8:00 AM Saturday
St Mary Star of The Sea
609 Pier View Way
Oceanside CA 92054
- Telephone: (760) 722-1688
- FAX:(760) 722-2653
- E-mail: email@example.com